It’s all about the sad deferment of Black Lives Matter in north Minneapolis; because they don’t – just ask the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED), Minnesota Department of Transportation, Met Council, MNSure and the both the mayor and governor’s office. Putting money in the streets does not stop the streets you silly goose.
By Don Allen and Michelle Renee – Our Black News
Minneapolis, Minn. –By now you’ve heard the news; another black boy shot dead in north Minneapolis. The mayor of the city hasn’t a clue; nobody is talking to anyone outside of their DFL circles might have solid solutions. This is where the fail begins and where the headcount of dead black men and women will rise. It’s already happening in Chicago; over 100 people shot this week with over 20 dead…all black folks – this is in pace with Minneapolis, based on the population of Little Chicago (Mpls).
The sad, unfortunate truth with many Black people of whom are from poor, urban areas is that they fail to accept responsibility for their own actions and constantly blame the system for their oppression. Instead of blaming everybody else for your pitiful and pathetic social collapse, and using ‘race’ as your prime excuse, you should try to be more forthright in addressing the issues and problems that are disrupting and corrupting your communities.
Millions of Black men and women are being killed by other Black men and women every year…
1) Why is this not being protested against so profusely?
2) Why aren’t “BLM” taking to the streets to speak on the plenty unlawful murders of Black youths by other Black youths?
3) Why aren’t persistent, major steps being taken to prevent the devastating gun violence that affects the hundreds-of-thousands of Black neighborhoods across the country and has been doing so for decades?
4) Why isn’t this very same anger, rage and frustration they show to the police force being shown to the multitude of street gangs that plague Black inner cities and that are helping to destroy and obliterate your very own people who you so passionately claim need “justice” and need “protecting”?
5) Why isn’t Obama addressing this tragedy rather than inciting race wars? Where is Hillary if she profusely feels the “plight” of Black America?
This is why the overall Black American community will never progress into what it needs to be and why? In 2016, decades after the civil rights movement, the “White Male” is still being blamed for their social/political/economic/professional trials by the Liberals.
Ultimately, if one dresses like a thug and behaves like a thug and they choose to disobey the law, society has every right to treat you like the thug that you have made yourself out to be because this world owes you absolutely nothing in return.